Welcome To Quality Product Inc.(India)
Halal in terms of food means that food must be:
- Does not stem from or consists any part or item from animals that are forbidden (pig, carrion, having claws, talons or fangs, etc.) to Muslims by Islamic Law.
- Food when prepared, processed, manufactured, packaged, stored or transported does not come in get in touch with or stored near any food that is forbidden and contain impurities as defined by Islamic Law.
- Animals that are allowable and been slaughtered according to Islamic Law, not killed by strangulation or killed by wild animals.
- Food that is ready processed or manufactured using tools or utensils that are free from infections as defined by Islamic Law.
- Food, be it animal, vegetable, fruit or grain must be healthy and does not contain any substance that is considered impure (alcohol) in Islamic Law.
Halal is an Arabic word that means “permissible.” In terms of food, it means food that is permissible according to Islamic law. For a meat to be certified “halal,” it cannot be a forbidden cut (such as meat from hindquarters) or animal (such as pork.)
INDUSTRIAL DOCUMENTATION, IMPLEMENTATION, CERTIFICATION, CONSULTANCY
Quality Products Inc.(India), GST NO : 24AMSPC2715L1ZZ
106, Solitaire Arcade, Nr. G, E.B, Dehgam Rd, Opp. Vitthal Plaza, New Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382330
Contact : +91 9726703733 / +91 9737725783 / +91 9924924123 / +91 9924990082
E.mail : qualityproductsinc2020@
There are no reviews yet.